Last Monday was a day of firsts for Kora and Tucker. It was Kora's first day of shopping. She and I went to Lafayette and hit the mall and Once Upon A Child (I love that store!) and Michaels. She did so good but we had to hit the dressing room in every major store for a little snack time.
When we got home we got the call that Tucker's bed was in and after dinner TJ went to pick it up. We had it set up and Tucker was so excited about having his big boy bed. Of course he had to do the jumping test and it passed with flying colors. I then had to raid all the other hedrooms for blankets and a comforter. He looks so little in sucha big bed but now all of his stuffed animals fit well.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Got anything to say? I'd love to know what you think.