Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Day With Nanny Hoo Hoo

DSC00437 This is my Grandma on my Dad’s side of the family.  She is the only Grandma I have left and so the only Great Grandma that the kids have.  Nanny got her name because when we were little she used to stop by the house, poke her head in the door and say “hoo hooo, is anyone home?”.  Thus Nanny Hoo Hoo.  To this day she is still Grandma Nanny (technically isn’t that redundant?).DSC00438Nanny loves her little ones.  She is even a great-great grandma and there really aren’t enough greats to put in front of that if you ask me.  She is one of a kind with the greatest sense of humor and latent ornerynous.  We always thought grandma had to put up with her 3 ornery boys but instead I think the boys were ornery because of grandma.  She is just so funny.  I will have to expand on this further in a later blog.DSC00439 DSC00440

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? I'd love to know what you think.