Monday, November 7, 2011

Who Are You Going To Marry?

This evening after dinner Tucker and I were asking Kora who she was going to marry.  I already can’t remember how we got on the subject but that isn’t important anyway.

So we went through the list of each of the boys at daycare, in the neighborhood, and other kids we know.  Each time we asked: “Kora will you marry C?” To which she would reply every time with a shake of the head and a long drawn out “Nooooo”. So this went on for at least 8 kids.  Finally I asked “Kora will you marry Rex, our kitty?” Again she replied “Nooooo”.

Without missing a beat and with the most serious of expressions and a deadpan that would have made Uncle Garry proud, Tuck replied: “She can’t marry Rex, he can’t dance”

Where do they come up with this stuff!!!

100_1537

1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoyed our visit yesterday, even though it was short. You have beautiful babies, and they're pretty clever.

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to know what you think.