Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tuck's 2nd Birthday

Well, it was a huge success. Last Sat we had Tuck's birthday party. All of the grandparents, TJ's brother Scott and his 2 kids, and my Grandma and Aunt Mary all made it. Tuck was showing off for everyone before the real festivities began and really hamming it up.
He loved tearing off the paper of his presents.
Putting his cardboard blocsk together gave a whole new meaning to the Block Party. Mommy was the first one to complete one but everyone got in on the fun although others had other names for it. They were an engineering feat.
Tuck wasn't too sure about everyone staring at him and singing. He got pretty shy and then didn't want to blow out the candles. He finally got it figured out and then wanted us to keep relighting them.
Papaw and Daddy went to work putting all of the new toys together. Uncle Scott helped open up all of his new trucks. You can see that Tuck was helping out as well. He got pretty good with the allen wrench. And he loves playing at his new table.
But the biggest hit of the day was the new Hot Wheels tricycle. He has been doing laps around the house ever since and just laughs and laughs as he cruises.

2 comments:

  1. I love those blocks! I remember them from when I was a kid. Did you get them or know where someone else found them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brook, check out this link for the blocks http://www.melissaanddoug.com/dyn_prod.php?p=2784

    We had them growing up too. I think Dad still has some in the closet.

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to know what you think.