Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kora is 5 Months Old!

Dear Kora.  Another milestone is here and again I am amazed that it has gone so fast.  You are so much a part of our lives that it is hard to imagine that just a few months ago we were only waiting for you to arrive.

134

This has been a big month for you.  Not only are you laughing and interacting more but you are now rolling over.  You struggled with getting your shoulder tucked under you but you have that down now.  You only roll from your back to your belly.  The first time you did it you had this shocked look on your face that seemed to say “I’ve never seen things from this angle before!”  I have been trying to get this action on video but you are now rolled over before I can get the camera up.  You are so fast.148You also now have 2 teeth.  You went off feed for a couple of days (not completely) and you were really fussy.  You had been drooling like a saint bernard for weeks so we had been expecting a tooth but had begun to give up on it.  You never had a fever or any other signs so we were so surprised when you chomped down on my finger and it was sharp.  And I’m pretty sure they both showed up at the came time, or at least the second one came in over night.  They are both of your bottom front teeth.  So far these new teeth have not negatively affected our nursing so I am so proud of you for not hurting me.  You are so funny because you are still exploring them.  You work your little tongue over them and make the funniest faces.155

You are so much fun and such a delight.  I am so proud to have you in our life, sweet daughter.  I love you.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? I'd love to know what you think.